Start practicing your screams for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights.
Orlando, Fla -This year, the past will haunt you with brand-new mazes based on iconic horror films, terrifying hit TV-shows and haunting original stories. You’ll also encounter nightmarish creatures as you walk through five sinister scare zones. And if you need to escape the frightening chills, you can enjoy rides and attractions throughout the night in Universal Studios Florida. For a limited time, you can take advantage of the Halloween Horror Nights flex ticket offer, which gives you a second night (Sunday – Friday) of scares when you purchase before June 6.
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Flex Ticket Offer
Entitles one (1) guest admission to two (2) 2018 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday – Friday event date that is valid for ticket type. Available for online purchase only. Click here for full ticket offer details.
However, that’s not all you can take advantage of today. Make a vacation out of your Halloween Horror Nights visit by booking a vacation package that allows you to stay in the heart of the horror with a 4-night hotel stay. This package also includes the limited time Flex Ticket offer and more.
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 Hotel and Ticket Package
- 4-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Or you can also stay at one of our other on-site hotels, including Universal’s Aventura Hotel opening in August
- 3-Park, 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 1-night admission ticket to Halloween Horror Nights, plus get 1 extra night free of your choosing (Sunday – Friday). Offer valid on packages booked by 6/6/18
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.
And if that doesn’t get you excited about Halloween Horror Nights, this might — you can now add a RIP tour or an Unmasking the Horror tour to your package for an additional cost. I know, insane.
And to be honest, I wouldn’t do HHN any other way other than with the RIP tour. If you truly want to experience all there is to offer at Halloween Horror Nights, and get some great facts on the haunted houses from some very devoted and knowledgeable guides, spend the extra cash and do it! (I’ll have a full blog on our RIP experience this weekend)
Get ready for a terrifyingly good time at Halloween Horror Nights!