SeaWorld Orlando Fla. – This holiday season, there are more reasons than ever to join the merriment of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Guests of all ages can delight over scrumptious (I love that word) food, stunning live shows, and joyful entertainment inspired by the natural world as they create treasured memories together.
Over 3 million sparkling lights will shine bright during the festive Christmas event, offered select dates from Nov. 17 to Dec. 31.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration Offerings
Event Days: Nov. 17-25, 30, Dec. 1-2, 7-9, 14-31
- New for 2018 – Dine with Santa at Shamu Stadium – Enjoy a warm-hearted holiday experience and meet Santa Claus as family memories are made at this all-new dining experience. The buffet style dinner features a taste-tempting menu of traditional holiday favorites and delicious desserts. Guests will also receive reserved seating to Winter Wonderland on Ice. Prices start at $40 and can be purchased online in advance at SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious musical with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels, and lights as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. A sea of sparkling trees and towering fountains dancing in the background come together to create a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that the entire family will enjoy.
- Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become every child’s favorite show. Join Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe and Rosita as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
- Shamu Christmas Miracles – Celebrate the holiday season alongside majestic orcas as Shamu Stadium is illuminated with dazzling lights and glowing candles while Christmas carols abound.
- Meet Santa Claus – Guests of all ages can share Christmas wishes and take pictures with Santa Claus during this special holiday adventure presented by Coca-Cola.
- Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – Returning for another year of festive fun, guests can immerse themselves into the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. As guests stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, they’ll have the opportunity to meet their favorite characters: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village, and seasonal entertainment, the market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Guests can also relax near the warm glow of the fire pit with a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
Daily Holiday Favorites
Offered Daily: Nov. 17 – Dec. 31
- Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – A returning classic, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season with a hilarious Christmas comedy show. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, invite guests to their fun-filled holiday celebration.
- Pets Ahoy Christmas – Enjoy a special Christmas version of this side-splitting show with surprise twists, and a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end.
- Rudolph’s Movie Experience – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer comes to life at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration this season like never before in an immersive movie experience.
- Sea of Trees – Take a stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water.
- Snow Flurries at Waterfront – Guests can walk along the water’s edge for some holiday shopping at the Shoppes at Waterfront as a magical flurry of snow falls over SeaWorld Orlando while holiday sounds and smells fill the air.
Just Around the Corner
- New Year’s Eve at SeaWorld Orlando – Park guests can ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando on December 31 as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky at midnight.
- Returning in 2019: Three Kings Celebration – January 1 – 6 – After experiencing the wonder of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, guests can keep the spirit of the season burning bright at SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration. Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men with authentic festive cuisine and celebratory experiences held in honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures.
During Three Kings Celebration, guests will enjoy extended opportunities to see classic SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration experiences such as “O Wondrous Night” and “Sea of Trees.” Offered daily, January 1-6.
Three Kings Celebration brings the holiday season to an incredible close at SeaWorld.
The temperatures may not be idea for snow flurries, but you will be sure to feel like you are in a winter wonder land at SeaWorlds Christmas Celebration!
For a limited time, Florida residents can become a Pass Member for as low as $9.99 per month, offer ends Nov. 30. Pass Members receive park benefits and rewards, including priority access to new attractions, in-park discounts and much more.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Want more? You can keep checking back often for the latest on Pop-Culture, Theme Parks, Attractions, Local Events and Plant-Based food around the Sunshine state. Or, you can make it easy and click the Like and Follow buttons below for what Social Media platform you like to use. This way you will never miss a beat! And make sure to stop by the Busch Gardens/SeaWorld community, where we are always sharing the latest news, deals, discounts, and tips.
Check These Out
Dunedin, Fla. - Looking for something to do this weekend. May I suggest heading to Dunedin were the Dunedin House of Beer will be hosting the ninth annual Craft Beer Festival. On March 3-4, Edgewater Park will be the place to be for craft beer lovers....read more
Tampa, Fla.- On June 16, 1998, Busch Entertainment (owner of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay) filed a trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office for the name "Gwazi. The coaster was constructed on a portion of the land that was formerly occupied...read more
ORLANDO, Fla. – Today SeaWorld Orlando announced 14 more performers for this years SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival. Guests visiting SeaWorld’s Festival can enjoy world-class entertainment each Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium, all included with...read more